SLIM TRIM ACTIVE CAPSULES (Orlistat)
|Manufacturer :||Zydus Cadila|
|Contry Of Origin :||India|
|Dosage From :||Capsule|
|Indication :||Obesity (Weight loss)|
|Packaging :||10 Capsules in strip|
|Active Ingredient :||Orlistat|
|US Brand Name:||Xenical|
A Product From
Orlistat blocks some of the fat that you eat from being absorbed by your body. Orlistat is used in the management of obesity including weight loss and weight maintenance when used with a reduced-calorie diet. Slim Trim Active is the new weight loss medication phenomenon manufactured by German Remedies Laboratories.
Generic medicines contain the same active ingredient and are equally effective and medically equivalent as the branded products but are available at a lower price. Generic manufacturers have to demonstrate that they are medically identical to the branded product – i.e. they offer the same quality, strength, stability and effectiveness.
What Is Slim Trim Active 60mg and 120mg?
Slim Trim Active is a brand name for generic Orlistat. Slim Trim Active is manufactured by German Remedies and contains the active ingredient Orlistat 60 mg. Orlistat 60 mg is used in the treatment of obesity. Orlistat prevents your body from absorbing the fat from the food you eat. By reducing the amount of fat that is absorbed, Orlistat can help you to lose weight more easily. Medically there is no difference between generic Orlistat and Slim Trim Active although Orlistat is generally available at a lower price.
When should you use Orlistat 60mg ,120mg?
If you have previously tried losing weight through diet and exercise and have not had the desired results you may wish to consider trying to use Orlistat. Orlistat is clinically proven to help you lose 50% more weight than through dieting alone. Orlistat is only suitable for people with a BMI over 30 or for people with a BMI over 28 who have conditions related to weight such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
How does Orlistat Work?
• Slim Trim Active works in a unique way. The active ingredient, Orlistat, attaches itself to some of the body’s natural enzymes that break down fat, so you don’t absorb it. This prevents some of the fat you eat from being absorbed.
• If you eat an excessive amount of fat or calories, the excess is stored as fat by the body, resulting in weight gain. When you eat fat, your body breaks it down into its simplest components so that it can be digested.
• Orlistat works in your digestive system to block about one-third of the fat in the food you eat from being digested.
• Enzymes in your digestive system, called lipases, help digest (or break down) fat. When taken with meals, Orlistat attaches to the lipases and blocks them from breaking down some of the fat you have eaten.
• The undigested fat cannot be absorbed and is eliminated in your bowel movements. By working this way, Orlistat helps block about one-third of the fat in the foods you eat from being absorbed by your body.
• Orlistat isn’t a stimulant or an appetite suppressant. It’s formulated to work only in your digestive system and should not affect your heart rate, your brain or cause sleeplessness. The safety and efficacy of Orlistat, has been established in more than 100 clinical studies with data from over 30,000 people.
How should I take this medicine?
• Orlistat is taken by mouth and swallowed with a drink of liquid. You can take orlistat with each main meal that contains about 30% of the calories from fat. Or you can take the capsule one hour after the meal. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. If you occasionally miss a meal or have a meal without fat, you can omit that dose of orlistat. Doses greater than 60 mg three times per day have not been shown to increase weight loss.
• You should use orlistat with a reduced-calorie diet that contains no more than about 30% of the calories from fat. Divide your daily intake of fat, carbohydrates, and protein evenly over your 3 main meals. You should try to follow a healthy eating plan as prescribed by your doctor such as the one developed by the American Heart Association. Following this eating plan can help reduce the possible GI side effects from orlistat.
• Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it within one hour following the meal that contains fat. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
|Per Pill Price||2.00|