REESHAPE 60MG (Orlistat)
$144.00 – $384.00
|Reeshape is a brand name for generic Orlistat 60 mg. Reeshape is manufactured by Meyer Organics and contains the active ingredient Orlistat 60 mg. Orlistat 60 mg is used in the treatment of obesity.|
What Is Reeshape120mg ?
Reeshape is a brand name for generic Orlistat 60mg & 120 mg. Reeshape is manufactured by Meyer Organics and contains the active ingredient Orlistat 60mg & 120 mg. Orlistat 60mg & 120 mg is used in the treatment of obesity. Orlistat prevents your body from absorbing the fat from the food you eat. By reducing the amount of fat that is absorbed, Orlistat can help you to lose weight more easily. Medically there is no difference between generic Orlistat and Reeshape although Orlistat is generally available at a lower price.
What Is Reeshape60mg ?
Reeshape 60 MG Capsule is an antiobesity preparations that helps in reducing the weight of obese patients. Take this medicine with each meal containing fat. Proper diet and exercise are necessary to control weight. Multivitamins are recommended while taking this preparation.
When should you use Orlistat?
If you have previously tried losing weight through diet and exercise and have not had the desired results you may wish to consider trying to use Orlistat. Orlistat is clinically proven to help you lose 50% more weight than through dieting alone. Orlistat is only suitable for people with a BMI over 30 or for people with a BMI over 28 who have conditions related to weight such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
How does Orlistat Work?
- Reeshape works in a unique way. The active ingredient, Orlistat, attaches itself to some of the body’s natural enzymes that break down fat, so you don’t absorb it. This prevents some of the fat you eat from being absorbed.
- If you eat an excessive amount of fat or calories, the excess is stored as fat by the body, resulting in weight gain. When you eat fat, your body breaks it down into its simplest components so that it can be digested.
- Orlistat works in your digestive system to block about one-third of the fat in the food you eat from being digested.
- Enzymes in your digestive system, called lipases, help digest (or break down) fat. When taken with meals, Orlistat attaches to the lipases and blocks them from breaking down some of the fat you have eaten.
- The undigested fat cannot be absorbed and is eliminated in your bowel movements. By working this way, Orlistat helps block about one-third of the fat in the foods you eat from being absorbed by your body.
- Orlistat isn’t a stimulant or an appetite suppressant. It’s formulated to work only in your digestive system and should not affect your heart rate, your brain or cause sleeplessness. The safety and efficacy of Orlistat, has been established in more than 100 clinical studies with data from over 30,000 people.
How should I take this medicine?
- Orlistat is taken by mouth and swallowed with a drink of liquid. You can take orlistat with each main meal that contains about 30% of the calories from fat. Or you can take the capsule one hour after the meal. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. If you occasionally miss a meal or have a meal without fat, you can omit that dose of orlistat. Doses greater than 120 mg three times per day have not been shown to increase weight loss.
- You should use orlistat with a reduced-calorie diet that contains no more than about 30% of the calories from fat. Divide your daily intake of fat, carbohydrates, and protein evenly over your 3 main meals. You should try to follow a healthy eating plan as prescribed by your doctor such as the one developed by the American Heart Association. Following this eating plan can help reduce the possible GI side effects from orlistat.
- Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it within one hour following the meal that contains fat. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Whatmay interact with this medicine?
- Dietary supplements, such as beta-carotene and vitamins A, D, E, and K
- drugs used to treat diabetes
Tell your prescriber or other health care professional about all other medicines you are taking including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also, tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check before stopping or starting any of your medications.
Side effects of Orlistat
Reeshape works in the stomach and so its most common side effect is also observed therein; this is in the form of increase bowel movements. Other Reeshape side effects include symptoms of vitamin deficiency, headache, fatigue and diarrhea. Doctors ask patients to take their Reeshape dosage with their meal or up to one hour after.
It is generally hard to overdose on Reeshape, but the major effect of such an event would be dangerous dehydration. On the whole Reeshape is a safe drug for adults and adolescents alike, though its effects during pregnancy have not been studied in detail. Pregnant women should therefore avoid this medication. In terms of dose strength, the generic alternatives of Reeshape might vary from the branded version, and so you might have to check for severity of side effects too.
List of substitutes for Reeshape 60 MG Capsule
Below is the list of medicines, which have the same composition, strength and form as Reeshape 60 MG Capsule, and hence can be used as its substitute.
Cobese 60 MG Capsule
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Lipocut 60 MG Capsule
O Stat 60 MG Capsule
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Olisat 60 MG Capsule
Zerofat 60 MG Capsule
Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
30+30 Tablet/s Free, 60+60 Tablet/s Free, 90+90 Tablet/s Free, 120+120 Tablet/s Free