ALTHROCIN 500MG (Erythromycin)
$72.00 – $228.00
|This Cenforce 25mg pill is used to treat male sexual problems like impotence and erectile dysfunction. They help to stimulate blood flow into the penis which is required for achieving and maintaining erections. This medication helps to intensify blood flow to the genitals when it is needed.|
What is Erythromycin 250mg, 500mg?
Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic that slows the growth of sensitive bacteria or kills them by reducing the production of important proteins required by the bacteria to thrive. It is prescribed for the treatment of several types of bacterial infections. Erythromycin is sold under various trade names, some of which are Ery-Tab, Eryped, and Althrocin (made by Alembic).
Important Information about Erthromycin250mg, 500mg
- Do not take Erythromycin antibiotic medicine (Ery-Tab, Eryped, Althrocin) if you have a known allergy to it, or if you are also using cisapride, dihydroergoatmine, ergotamine, or pimozide. These medicines can interact with Erythromycin producing dangerous or life-threatening heart rhythm disorders. Consult your doctor about this.
- Prior to taking Erythromycin, notify your doctor if you have liver disease, myasthenia gravis, a heart rhythm disorder, a history of Long QT syndrome, or low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood. Your doctor will decide if it is safe for you to take this medicine on top of these conditions.
- You must strictly complete the full course of Erythromycin antibiotic as directed by your doctor. Your symptoms may subside even before your medication gets over. Skipping or discontinuing the medicine halfway will lead to relapse of your infection which can be drug resistant and difficult to treat with common antibiotics.
- A common side effect of antibiotic medicines is diarrhea. If you have a watery or bloody diarrhea after taking an antibiotic, stop taking it and seek medical attention right away. This can be a sign of a new infection.
- Erythromycin is an FDA pregnancy category B drug. It is not expected to harm an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. This medicine can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. You must consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breast feeding.
Before taking Erythromycin
Before taking Erythromycin (Ery-Tab, Eryped, Althrocin), consult your doctor and discuss about the precautions and other details about this medicine. Do not take this medicine without a doctor’s prescription.
How should I take Erythromycin?
Take Erythromycin strictly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not make any changes in using the medication without his or her advice. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Follow the instructions in them if you have any doubt. However, remember that your doctor’s advice overrides everything else.
What happens if I miss a dose of Erythromycin?
Don’t miss a single dose of Erythromycin. But if you do miss a dose for some reasons, take it as soon as your remember it. However, forget about the missed dose if the time for the next dose is near. Don’t take multiple doses close to each other to compensate for the missed dose as that will lead to extra medicine in your body at one time which can be harmful
What should I avoid while taking Erythromycin?
Antibiotic associated diarrhea is a common side effect of any antibiotic medicine. Do not use any diarrhea medicine without your doctor’s advice.
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Pancreatic inflammation, Liver disorder, Abdominal cramp, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Anaphylactic reaction, Diarrhoea, Fainting, Fatigue, Weakness, Fever, Hearing loss, Altered heart rate, Bradycardia, Itching, Rash, Skin reaction, Skin redness, Sore tongue, Sore mouth, Steven-johnsons syndrome, Stomach pain, Tachycardia, Vaginal itching, Vaginal discharge, Yellow discoloration of skin, Yellow discoloration of eye
Erythromycin Dosing Information
Erythromycin dosage may depend on a range of factors like seriousness of the condition, age, s**, or drug allergies among a host of several other factors.
30+30 Tablet/s Free, 60+60 Tablet/s Free, 90+90 Tablet/s Free, 120+120 Tablet/s Free